An infrared sauna uses heaters to emit light experienced as radiant heat which is absorbed directly by the surface of the skin. Our range comes in many different designs with traditional wood finishes as well as the new Uniqueness range with modern panel designs and bright colours. Infrared saunas can be indoor or outdoor, they not only help you relax but have the following health benefits:
- Toxins – increased perspiration helps rid the body of toxins and can help those who do not sweat through exercise because of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The unique light wavelengths act to break down dangerous toxins and acids in the body.
- Weight loss – infrared is the only heat that penetrates deep enough into the tissues of the body to melt away cellulite and fats. Drinking water to rehydrate is calorie free !
- Arthritis – rheumatoid arthritis and spondylitis sufferers reported a reduction in pain, stiffness and fatigue during infrared sauna therapy.
- Healthy heart – infrared saunas increase heart rate and blood circulation, both crucial to maintaining health. It’s a great means of exercise for those who cannot physically exert themselves.
- Boost your immune system – the rise in your body temperature increases the production of white blood cells (leukocytes) by your bone marrow and killer T-Cells by your thymus, similar to how your body fights against bacteria and microbes and infection.
To Download our Wellness brochure please complete the form below
Introducing the “Infrawave” sauna
The popular and very affordable “Infrawave” sauna is available in four standard sizes and is currently the best-selling infrared sauna in Europe. The heaters can provide a fast, deep infrared heat transfer or induce a slow, relaxing heat which penetrates deep into your muscle tissue.
Colour light therapy, remote controls, floor heating and iPod dock for your music makes this sauna a true experience.
The Infrawave also comes in a combination model incorporating a traditional with an infrared solution. Alpha Industries who build these saunas have paid a lot of attention and time to finding the best quality infrared heaters. Tests and certificates by the Seibersdorf University laboratory in Austria and the German certification institute TUV provide the scientific proof that Alpha infrared heaters guarantee quality, safety and durability.